Where is the hope of the orphans?

Appeals for Assistance 

Where is the hope of the orphans?

In Uganda their are over one million children orphaned and in need of support from the world communities.

Please if you will help to remedy this situation by assisting those willing to offer the necessities of life and the possibility of education to these little ones. 

I feel sad on seeing the orphaned children starving and crying for help. Imagine an innocent child who uses to live happy with parents to living alone, can't work to survive, look to one to help but few can care, look for parents but no one can stand for them. Sleep hungry with no hope to get food the next day, keep praying but the condition remains worse, cry out but no one can shed your tears, walk 2 kilometers to school but still need not to arrive late, get unripe mangoes as dinner and call it a day. The condition is really difficult when in the orphan world. Why can't you respond by doing something you can. Where is the hope of the orphans?

I greet you all in the Mighty Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I thank you all for what you are doing here on this site of God. I welcome you all whoever and wherever you are to have a look at this post and then come and join us in the liberation of orphans at. Hope Orphans Centre Iganga from suffering. We are in need of funds for school fees for our children. Please help with any that you are willing to surrender to these children for their food, clothing, medication, housing, and education and for a better future. The education that they are going through will help them in the future and eventually they will be able to sustain themselves. By giving us a helping hand. Your contribution will be very crucial towards their success in life. Blessed is the helping hand.

WHO IS TO BE THE FIRST to provide Long Term assistance by Sponsoring one of our children?

Hope Orphans Centre-Iganga

Hope Orphans Centre-Iganga

Naigaga Naume, kabweru Kenneth Ivan​ & Mwiri K Emmanuel ○ Children's Charity Uganda. Jesus came to save us without favor and discrimination To the lord, be the glory. God is love!