Pato's Spiritual Family

Owner: Pato Banton

Group members: 14

Description:

Pato's & Antoinette's Spiritual Family 1 God

Brief description: One World,One Family,One God, - The greatest of all methods of problem solving I have learned from Jesus, your Master. I refer to that which he so consistently practices, and which he has so faithfully taught you, the isolation of worshipful meditation. In this habit of Jesus’ going off so frequently by himself to commune with the Father in heaven is to be found the technique, not only of gathering strength and wisdom for the ordinary conflicts of living, but also of appropriating the energy for the solution of the higher problems of a moral and spiritual nature.

No questions have been submitted yet.

Discussions

Add discussion topicView all

No questions have been submitted yet.

Pato's Spiritual Family

Pato's Spiritual Family

One World,One Family,One God, - The greatest of all methods of problem solving I have learned from Jesus, your Master. I refer to that which he so consistently practices, and which he has so faithfully taught you, the isolation of worshipful meditation. In this habit of Jesus’ going off so frequently by himself to commune with the Father in heaven is to be found the technique, not only of gathering strength and wisdom for the ordinary conflicts of living, but also of appropriating the energy for the solution of the higher problems of a moral and spiritual nature.

Search in this group

Group members

Newsletter subscription