M.O.M.

Owner: Keren Carter

Group members: 6

Description:

M.O.M.

Mothers' Orphan Mission

There are 29 million Children and in Adults in Slavery employment in  today's world...... they are trapped because they were given to employment by their very poor families, believing that they had the chance at a better life.  It’s, as I believe, in everybody’s best interests to take care of those, who do not have the means to care for themselves.  Maybe their parents have passed away from HIV AIDS, or are so poor that they cannot care for themselves.  There are 2 million Orphans in Uganda, and countless Widows.  As an International Family of Support Workers, we can provide for clean water, FOOD,  clothing, footwear, mattresses, blankets, schooling, and a chance ultimately, to provide land, gardening tools etc, as well as skills, to break children and adults out of poverty. 

I invite you to help where you can.  Children receive 90% of the donations (the rest is your fees), and the directors remain contactable and  honest in their communications.  They were Orphans themselves.  Read their stories.  I am also available to contact should any queries arise.  Let’s Attack Poverty together.  Giving is Living.

The children in the Orphanages herein, were homeless, and hungry.  They were saved from living on the streets and from the brink of starvation.  

KIND REGARDS,
KEREN.

Brief description: Keren Carter ● MOM Mothers' Orphan Mission

Discussions

Add discussion topicView all

No questions have been submitted yet.

• slide image
  • slide image
  • slide image
  • slide image
  • slide image
No blog posts