New Revelations & Inspired Writers

Owner: Paul Kemp Administrator

Group members: 4

Description:

Crest New Revelations & Inspired Writers

BIO: Mary Ebben Livingston has studied “The Urantia Book” for over thirty years and was an active participant in the Boulder, CO Urantia community. She also worked at the Jesusonian Foundation. “Quivering on the Brink: Revealing Higher Spiritual Truths” is a condensed work based solely on the “The Urantia Book” and therefore not her original material. Essentially, Mary enjoyed a feast, drank its healing wisdom, and absorbed its flavors. In gratitude, she prepared an appetizer. While “Quivering on the Brink” is considered a fulfilling and nourishing appetizer, she does not feel it makes her an author nor a chef. Ms. Livingston has two grown children, is now retired, and lives in New Mexico.

More Information here

I have decided that for this important message to reach as many people as possible, I will give you the “APOCALYPSE NOW” PDF for free.

However, I ask those who are able to give any donation to do so. Thus you will provide me with means to disseminate, translate and also produce more works for the purpose of bringing to our fellow believers the most urgent revelations of God to men.

If you wish to donate, please go to this link 

Your messages can be addressed to the following email: livro.apocalipse.agora@gmail.com

Your support to this cause will be greatly appreciated.

With gratitude, the author,

Carlos Leite da Silva

For More information Click Here

Brief description: New Revelations & Inspired Writers - Wisdom Experience.

Discussions

No questions have been submitted yet.

New Revelations and Inspired Writers

No blog posts

New Revelations & Inspired Writers - Wisdom Experience.

Search in this group

Group members

Newsletter subscription