John 17:20-21-22, it says I am not asking on behalf of them alone.

Living Hope Foundation Children's Ministry

When you read from John 17:20-21-22, it says I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.

Kindily on behalf of those children at Living Hope Foundation Uganda I kindily Request you to be a blessing here with our Compaign of getting those children beds ,matresses ,and daily food as you know a home should have. Thank you kindily bless Mukwana Abdallah Junior Project Director Living Hope Foundation Uganda thank you.

Living Hope Foundation

Living Hope Foundation

Mukwana Abdallah Jr. LHFU ○ Children's Charity ● There are over one million orphan children in Uganda because of the AID's epidemic. Please consider becoming involved in the NGO/CBS (Non Government Organization / Community Based Services) that are attempting to care for these children.