THE LIFE OF THE ORPHANED AFRICAN CHILD

The life that we live in Africa

These children require the good will of the good Samaritans of the world to secure food, clothing, shelter and the chance for an education that will secure for them through their own honest efforts of mind and body all the essentials of living. Please consider becoming one of the good Samaritans of their lives. 

THE LIFE OF THE ORPHANED AFRICAN CHILD

Hello my dear friends,

I greet you all in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I wish you all a happy month as we are coming to the end of the year. I really wish you the best in the new month.

Really we all need to read this about the life of children in Africa and how they come to succeed.

The life of the orphaned African child

The African orphaned child is the kind of person who  can walk a distance of  three kilometers to school, study without lunch and walk again three kilometers to come back home from Monday to Friday, January to December until the course finishes for the year.

The kind of child who can move under sunshine and rain just because he or she wants to study and have a better future.

Who can endure years minus having breakfast before leaving for school! 
Who can study for years without having lunch while at school!
Is the kind of person who can lose his or her parents and the uncle's and aunt's mistreat him or her and remain steadfast in the determination to succeed!
Is the kind of person who can start looking for money to survive at an early age and struggle for the rest of his or her life!

Really life in Africa for some kids is uneasy and at the same time often unbearable. 

WHO CAN REALLY CARE?

Hope Orphans Centre-Iganga

Hope Orphans Centre-Iganga

Naigaga Naume, kabweru Kenneth Ivan​ & Mwiri K Emmanuel ○ Children's Charity Uganda. Jesus came to save us without favor and discrimination To the lord, be the glory. God is love!