Request for a working laptop

Muga Child Outreach

I am hereby making a request to any good Samaritan for a computer, either a desktop or a laptop to enable me to carry out my duties at our ministry. I'm in the position myself where I need a laptop because it cost me more money and time to go to an internet cafe for the email check-ups. The laptop I am requesting will help me to keep records of the children we take care of and will even help me to provide immediate feedback to our friends who are willing to help the children. I'm not asking for only a brand new laptop even if it is second hand, it will be highly appreciated. 

I will be grateful if this request is favoured.
Yours faithfully, 
Philly Mugweri
Muga Child Outreach. 

WELCOME

Hi I am Philly Mugweri Director at Muga Child Outreach

MISSION: To make the world a better place for the disadvantaged Children.

GOAL: To take care and love Orphans suffering from HIV/AIDS, Poverty and lack of basic Education.

ABOUT ME: WHO IS MUGWERI PHILLY? 

Philly grew up in a poor family and became a sponsored child at the age of 6 years. Philly successful completed high school and had an ambition to complete further studies to become a Doctor. However after high school, his sponsor was unable to continue supporting him financially, so his dream of being a Doctor could not be achieved as he could not afford the tuition costs. Instead of being disappointed on missing out on his dream, Philly wanted to show his appreciation to his sponsor by giving back to the local community, Philly decided to start a project (MUGA CHILD OUTREACH) for children who were from financially disadvantaged humble backgrounds and provide them with Opportunities

ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:

Muga Child Outreach currently has 18 children under it's care. These children are mostly out of food, scholastic materials, clothes, pads, and most of all, we really need sponsors to help these needy children in terms of education, because I feel sad to pay school fees for like 6 children, yet other children also need to pay. It's my humble cry to all my friends around the world that there's much need for you to support us in this occasion. 

I would like to thank all the members of the Spiritual Family website for making our ministry a true stick of quality, going out harder saving the lives of vulnerable children. Blessing to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord

Muga Child Outreach

Muga Child Outreach

I am Philly Mugweri Muga Director of Child Outreach - There are over one million orphan children in Uganda because of the AID's epidemic. Please consider becoming involved in the many NGO/CBS (Non Government Organization / Community Based Services) that are attempting to care for these children. This Group is for the Good Samaritans of the world actively offering their services and support to the Directors and CEO's of these Ministries