Progress at Samaritan Foundation Orphanage by the Grace of God

Progress at Samaritan Foundation Orphanage by the Grace of God

Dear Friends,
Many of you know that i run a small orphanage of 35 children in Uganda, East Africa, Samaritan Foundation Orphanage. 

God placed this family on my heart almost four years ago. We were eating only one meal a day and that consisted of nothing but posho (Maize flour) and beans.

During the past few years we could try ourselves to support the ministry since we lacked external support from generous friends and families and good citizens of the world. 

I have felt so blessed since starting this work. Watching the children, God’s precious children, grow and thrive.
As a “family” we pray for each other through sickness, injuries and needs. We rejoice together as God rains down His blessings.

We are sorry that some of our friends have died , lost jobs, been attacked by dangerous diseases like cancer and other financial hardships.

We still seek more support and to enhance the great works of Safo with mostly support, weekly, or one time donation. No amount is too small – it’s consistency that is needed so we can budget for utilities, medicine and clothing. 

Please know that I do this because God told me to. I don’t take anything for administration fees like some organizations. We accept financial donations through Western Union or MoneyGram in the names of Mugerwa Shamiru, country : Uganda, town: Jinja, phone: +256750820072. 
You will be blessed, continually, with updates and photos of the children.

Please pray about this ministry and if God is leading you support Safo we shall all be grateful! and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Acts 20:35 "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

Adopting Children in Need from Afar

Samaritan Foundation Orphanage ● SAFO

Samaritan Foundation Orphanage ● SAFO

Mugerwa Shamiru ○ Samaritan Foundation Orphanage is a registered Uganda NGO/CBS (Non Government Organization / Community Based Services ) serving the real needs of the orphaned children of Jinja, Uganda Please take some time to see our Profile and review our Children's Albums. We are seeking the help of our greater world family to give new hope and education to the orphaned children of Uganda.