Dear Urantia Book Community,

Dear Urantia Book Community,

I'm writing to you today as a fellow student of the Urantia Book, seeking help in a time of great need. Since 2019, I've been dedicated to sharing the revelation with others, conducting conferences, seminars , introductory outreach, study meetings, and distributing hundreds of books across Uganda and East Africa, alongside my wife Caroline working with the women's corps.

As we've served, we've also faced significant challenges. Currently, we have no income and are struggling to provide for our three school-going children: Joshua (primary six)- (semi-candidate class), Jordan (primary two), and Esther (primary one). We urgently need $1200 US 0R 1,632 CAD to cover their school fees and prevent them from repeating classes, which would be traumatic for our family.

In this trying moment, I'm reminded of the Urantia Book's teachings on faith and trust: "When you have faith, you will be unshaken, even when the universe is shaken" (Paper 48:7.13). I'm also encouraged by Jesus' words: "He who would be greatest among you, let him be server of all" (Paper 157:6.2).

I understand that our community has not supported us in this way before, but I believe that we are all called to serve and support one another. As it says, "The Father's will shall prevail" (Paper 118:10.9). I trust that you will stand with us in this difficult time.

If we fail to raise the needed funds, our children may question the love and care of our Father in Heaven. I know that together, we can make a difference and demonstrate the power of our shared faith.

Please consider supporting us with any amount you can spare. Your help will be a testament to the Urantia Book's teachings on love, service, and community.

Thank you for your time, and may God bless us all.

Sincerely,

Moses Kaharwa.

siloamministries21@gmail.com

PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A CONTRIBUTION TO THESE SERVERS OF THE DIVINE PLAN

Note by Paul Kemp

Moses and Caroline led the way and planted many of the seeds that led to study groups forming all across Uganda as well as in the D.R. Congo and Kenya.

Please consider these instructions from our Creator before making your decision.

165:5.3 "Consider the lilies, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin; yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is cut down and cast into the fire, how much more shall he clothe you, the ambassadors of the heavenly kingdom. O you of little faith! When you wholeheartedly devote yourselves to the proclamation of the gospel of the kingdom, you should not be of doubtful minds concerning the support of yourselves or the families you have forsaken. If you give your lives truly to the gospel, you shall live by the gospel. If you are only believing disciples, you must earn your own bread and contribute to the sustenance of all who teach and preach and heal. If you are anxious about your bread and water, wherein are you different from the nations of the world who so diligently seek such necessities? Devote yourselves to your work, believing that both the Father and I know that you have need of all these things. Let me assure you, once and for all, that, if you dedicate your lives to the work of the kingdom, all your real needs shall be supplied. Seek the greater thing, and the lesser will be found therein; ask for the heavenly, and the earthly shall be included. The shadow is certain to follow the substance.

Siloam Altar Revival Ministries International

Siloam Altar Revival Ministries International

Bishop Moses Kaharwa - Pastor Caroline - SILOAM ALTAR REVIVAL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL - Our Ministry has presently seven hundred Churches who are working with us to establish Divinity Unity as a single body and family of Christ internationally.