Lands and Building Projects

Discussions at Restoration Of God's Glory Church Children's Ministry ● RCM-CM.org 

RCM MINISTRY LAND PROJECT HERE IN UGANDA

Restoration of God’s Glory Church Children’s ministry is a struggling orphanage ministry located in Makenke, jinja.

Uganda has one of the world's highest orphan populations. Currently we are renting a house building where the children are staying. Rent is $420 every month. This payment makes it extremely difficult to buy basic necessities. The children must often go without healthy food, decent clothes, and school fees. Amule Isaac, the founder and the caretaker, has an empty lot to build a permanent home .

We want to buy land for the ministry about 4 acers and this land will cost us close to $8,000 dollars. We hope to do lots of things on this land. We are looking for a volunteers.  Any donation is appreciated as every little bit counts, and if you donate your name will go on a huge sign that we will give to the ministry at the end of the fundraiser which will be the end of the month, 30th Novermber 

Any donations will be used to maintain current housing and build the permanent home. As the building progresses updates will be posted. It will be so exciting to see these kids protected. you .All donation should are to be received by bro.isaac amule the senior pastor of rcm

help spread the word to others .

To Donate Now please simply click  on the Campaigns button 

Restoration Of God's Glory Church Children's Ministry

Restoration Of God's Glory Church Children's Ministry

ISAAC AMULE ○ Restoration Church is a the place to be. In that place there is peace,joy and salvation. In R.C.M it's where people's souls have been set free and many have been redeemed trough the servant of God Bro.ISAAC AMULE ,My humble prayer is,God remarkably bless your servant Bro. Amule Isaac, Richly bless the works of his hands,and bless the blessings of his children. I thank God for my spiritual home." God be the glory.