Jesus' Birthday

Saving Orphans Today Uganda

Celebrating Jesus' Birthday

THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR WEBSITE GROUP together we can make the world a better place for children.

JESUS BIRTHDAY

ISAIAH 9:6"FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS GIVEN: AND THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER: AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

PROVERBS 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Friends and well-wishers hello!  I am sorry for the disturbance caused but I had wanted to let you know that the Christmas party and dinner will take place on this Sunday, 24th.

I kindly request you to help us make the Christmas in Jinja and celebrate our dear Lord and savior a Happy Birthday JESUS CHRIST. Help to make it happen to please these children, the earlier the better. The reason as to why we do this is that just before and during Christmas day, everything becomes expensive in terms of cost prices. If we do shopping earlier, it helps us according to our proposed budget of $424.00 USD. Your contribution to this matter makes a great change to the faces of these orphans, please consider helping,

Proverbs 22:9 "He that has a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he gives his bread to the poor".

Thank you, God bless you

The reason as to why the budget is somehow high in Uganda on JESUS' birthday. Every person especially the children put on new clothes with new shoes. Without fail.
Below
are the items we need:-

1. Clothing
  2. Shoes
  3. Outings I.e swimming
  4. Christmas gifts to each child
  5. Feeding,  we change meals on that day.
  6. We cook meat, chicken, Irish potatoes, banana, milk among others as a way of showing these children God's love
  7. Transport and the miscellaneous.

So, brothers and sisters, I am requesting for your help, Please
So, my dear brothers and sisters, I am requesting for your help please together we can make the world a better place for the children. Our efforts once joined we can turn into an earthquake to Change a child's life. So please my dear please support me.

Here is the information you may need for the transfer of money either MoneyGram or Western Union 

• NAME :NAKIBINGE DERRICK 
  • Tel:+256705880176

If you are unable to make a gift yourself, sharing this post increases its potentials for success by 35 to 45%

BELOW IS OUR BUDGET AND OUR LAST YEAR'S PICTURES FOR CHRISTMAS

Nakibinge Derrick - Saving Orphans Today Uganda