Christ Michael Of Nebadon! “Even The Winds Obey Him”

Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo.
    By Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo.

Christ Michael Of Nebadon! “Even The Winds Obey Him”

Urantia Book Paper151:5.5 As Jesus came out in the rain, he looked first at Peter, and then peering into the darkness at the struggling oarsmen, he turned his glance back upon Simon Peter, who, in his agitation, had not yet returned to his oar, and said: "Why are all of you so filled with fear? Where is your faith? Peace, be quiet." Jesus had hardly uttered this rebuke to Peter and the other apostles, he had hardly bidden Peter seek peace wherewith to quiet his troubled soul, when the disturbed atmosphere, having established its equilibrium, settled down into a great calm. The angry waves almost immediately subsided, while the dark clouds, having spent themselves in a short shower, vanished, and the stars of heaven shone overhead. All this was purely coincidental as far as we can judge; but the apostles, particularly Simon Peter, never ceased to regard the episode as a nature miracle. It was especially easy for the men of that day to believe in nature miracles inasmuch as they firmly believed that all nature was a phenomenon directly under the control of spirit forces and supernatural beings.

Matthew 8:26 He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.

Christ is our great example in all things—even in that of obedience to the Father and His will. As the perfect Son, He obeyed His Father in all things. "I do nothing of myself," He said, "but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And He that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him" (John 8:28-29).

May He gives us the grace to be seeking and following the will of Almighty Father in all things.

Amen.

Abegunde Julius Taiwo.

Easy Learning Africa

Easy Learning Africa

Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo Easy Learning Africa - Spreading The Light Of The New Message Of Christ Michael