My Second Public Teaching at the ocean front after Ghana Conference at Eleko Beach, Lekki.

My Second Public Teaching at the ocean front after Ghana Conference at Eleko Beach, Lekki.

My Second Public Teaching at the oceanfront after Ghana Conference at Eleko Beach, Lekki.
(55 minutes discussion between 5:05 pm to 6:00 pm on Friday 18th of may 2018)
The subject of discussion asked by one of the new readers,
Is crafting success in the midst of life challenges/ uncertainty possible?
My response in summary is in the following with the scriptures quoted.
Yes! Through courage, endurance and service. Though, Earthly Atmosphere demands the greatest strength of endurance and a courageous heart.

What is endurance and courage?
Simply put, Endurance means to be able to stand, to tolerate, and to overlook all that is not in accordance with one’s own way of thinking, while courage means uncompromising to negativity despite the complex riddles in life.

"The God-conscious mortal is certain of salvation; he is unafraid of life; he is honest and consistent. He knows how bravely to endure unavoidable suffering; he is uncomplaining when faced by inescapable hardship. "The Teachings of Jesus in Urantia Book, (1740.7)  (156:5.20)
The Bible Book of Joshua 1:9 says ..This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go.” 1 Peter 5:7 says...Give all your worries and cares to God for He cares about you.
May we become a force from within for positive transformation through courageous acts and deeds in the world in order to embrace each day with all wonders and blessings it brings.

Amen.
Abegunde Julius Taiwo.

Easy Learning Africa

Easy Learning Africa

Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo Easy Learning Africa - Spreading The Light Of The New Message Of Christ Michael