Strong Faith In Time Of Trouble Is An Individual Task.

Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo.
    By Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo.

Strong Faith In Time Of Trouble Is An Individual Task.
    It is only God Almighty,I am That I am,Holy Spirit and All That Is, who can bring us through troubled times, work miracles, and make the impossible happen/possible.Call it any name!
    Urantia book Paper 102:0.3 (1118.3) This saving faith has its birth in the human heart when the moral consciousness of man realizes that human values may be translated in mortal experience from the material to the spiritual, from the human to the divine, from time to eternity.
    He did it for Hezekiah in the Bible and he will do it for every person and nation who repents and turns to Him.
    Knowing this, let’s walk in faith with the full understanding that however bleak things may seem, especially in these last days as we await His return in to our inner consciousness,we have a God who answers prayer and brings righteousness and justice to the world.
    "For I am ready to set things right, not in the distant future, but right now! I am ready to save Jerusalem and show My glory to Israel." (Isaiah 46:13)
    May each of us grow in faith as we look forward to the return of YeshuaJesus and to the Messianic age about which Isaiah prophesied, and to the future glory of God’s people
    Amen.
    Abegunde Julius Taiwo.

Easy Learning Africa

Easy Learning Africa

Rev. Abegunde Julius Taiwo Easy Learning Africa - Spreading The Light Of The New Message Of Christ Michael