Fundraising at Build an Opportunity for Africa

Fundraising

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.We started Our food Campaign.Donate what you can and This food will take us through to the Easter so as we make the Easther a good day for our children as it will be for some of other children in some other parts of the World.Please stand with us for the Easter Period.We need 30 people to stand with us until 16th April 2017.

Build An Opportunity

Build An Opportunity

Gingo Henry - buildanopportunity BAO is a donation-based Non-governmental Charity with A God given Vision. As such, your faithful giving is what fuels our given vision to transform lives of many un privileged children , needy people in the our society. Heaven alone will reveal the true impact that your giving has made on the lives of many people. Look at the pictures on here, read the stories, and watch the videos, our request is that you will get a glimpse of what your prayers and financial support is doing, and see the need of many others also. ​ God`s flock Children Center